Սբ․ Ամենափրկիչ եկեղեցի
Constructed in the 1860s, the Saint Amenprkich Church in Gyumri shares architectural similarities with Ani Cathedral, reaching completion in 1873 under the guidance of architect Tadev Antikyan. In the Soviet era, the church transformed into a philharmonic hall. Unfortunately, the structure suffered partial destruction in the 1988 earthquake. Permission for restoration was granted in 1995, and ongoing efforts focus on the interior renovation of this historic church.