“Tsak kar” (v. Hatsik)
“Seven Brothers” chapel is located about 1 km northeast of Hatsik, and “Bluk” church (1890) is located in the village. Built at the end of the 19th century, “St. Jacob” is a basilica church that was destroyed during the 1988 earthquake.The stone-lined church, although renovated in the 20th century, is now (2015) half-ruined. The door is from the south side. In the eastern aisle is the apse with the altar on the north side and the baptismal font.There was a 7th century church here, on whose founders they built an ordinary chapel, turning it into a shrine-pilgrimage place. The place of pilgrimage is called “Tsak kar”. Near it is the grave called “Seven Brothers”, which is also a shrine.